3. Royal Princess
Well the ship its self is magnificent....in all her glory!! What's changed: well last year I would say the average age on board was 45....this tie more Ike 65!!! Princess...a few years you'll be out of business!!! We decided to t for the inside cabin rather than the balcony..cabin great size and di the job grand. A few povinte on this however: on boarding at 3pm we were swiftly allocated our cabin cards and checked in prompt, however when we got to our cabin it seems a few things were not up "to standard" no toilet roll bed not right and clearly not vacuumed since the previous occupants left!! Food, well you can never really complain, however the Buffett seemed rather scarce this time with only half open with a full ship....well it caused a bit of confusion Decided this time round to purchase the "all inclusive" drinks package... whilst sitting at the bar my husband produced my card to get me a drink and was accused of card sharing... well that didn't go down well as the bar man made a scene in front of fell ow passengers causing great embarrassment to both of us.. ohh and he doesn't drink alcohol!! Anyway, royal you need a deep clean as the standards are slipping dramatically. Such a shame as our 1st cruise onboard was faultless.

Disappointing 2nd trip on the Royal Princess...

Royal Princess Cruise Review by Happygolucky16

Well the ship its self is magnificent....in all her glory!!

Happygolucky16’s Full Rating Summary