Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review
2,315 Reviews

I couldn't wait for it to be over :(

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by MackenzieHB

• Sail Date: Nov 2016
  • Destination: the Caribbean

I just returned from a 4 night Royal Caribbean cruise on the Navigator of the Seas. It was such a terrible cruise experience. My family and I cruise a lot, mostly on on Carnival and Norwegian. We have taken one Royal Caribbean cruise before, and it wasn't great, but we decided to give another ship a try. Bad decision. Check in was so bad. It took forever and the agent we were dealing with lied to us and told us we must give credit card onboard for expenses, that it cannot be done with her. So, we had to wait on a 30 minute line at customer service to do so. NO food was available except absolutely disgusting sandwiches and pizza at the Promenade. DISGUSTING. We checked into our cabin and searched again for food, but nothing is open till 5:30pm. Nothing. We ate at the Sapphire dining our first night and all our entrees were so gross. Overcooked and tasteless. Our waiter was very nice, but we left hungry. Breakfast and lunch was also disgusting. Worst food I have eve had on a cruise ship. We had Izumi for dinner and FINALLY, a great meal. Next day we the at Giovanni's. Worst service and food. I went to a yoga class the next day, and the yoga teacher was either not certified and inexperienced, or just didn't know yoga at all. He didn't even do the poses properly. And they want me to actually pay for this class??? When I expressed my problems with customer service, they offered me 25% off my next cruise with them. What makes them think I would want to cruise with them again?? Lesson learned. There was so many other issues, not just the food and service. All the staff was so disorganized and it was just a waste of money. Broken toilets everywhere, the list goes on. Never will I ever cruise with RC again.

MackenzieHB's Full Rating Summary

Ferry ride over was hell. Everyone was throwing up. Xcaret is an amazing place though. It was our 2nd time there and we always enjoy it. I had anxiety going back on ferry but thank God water was a little calmer and nobody got sick.

View All undefined undefined Reviews