3. Grandeur of the Seas
The service and staff on this ship were exceptional. Eveyone was friendly and courteous. Attention to detail was above par. Michael Landry was the hotel manager and he runs a tight ship. He is visible and cares about what the passenger think. The cruise director, Bobby,is warm and personable. The activities director, Tanya, is delightful, one of the most energetic I've ever seen. We met wonderful fellow passengers who brightened our days. I hope to see many of them again in the future. What really made this one special was Cruise Critic roll call. Many thanks to Tody Hilda for organizing the slot pull, and the Philly Frenzy get together. It was a wonderful trip down memory lane. We expect to take more cruises on the Grandeur after the dry dock. I hope by then they have glass shower enclosures so my cabin steward's life is a little easier. Hopefully, the Grandeur will remain in the Royal Caribbean fleet and sail from Baltimore forever.

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Leisure Lady

• Sail Date: November 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas

Leisure Lady’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Cabin 2092
My cabin attendant Presahda was excellent. My room was done by the time I got back from breakfast. He was friendly and personable, and extremely efficient and professional.
As for the cabin itself, it was an average cabin near an elevator on deck 2. I loved the location of our cabin. But I absolutely hated the shower. I flooded the floor almost every day because the water pressure and my body pushed the shower curtain out and allowed the water to escape. I hope when Grandeur goes into dry dock in the spring they replace the shower curtains with glass doors.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans