3. Grandeur of the Seas
Usually love sailing with Royal Caribbean, but the Grandeur of the Seas has seen better days. The food was "meh" and the service in the dining room was so slow that even though we had dinner at 5:30pm, we were never done in time for the 7pm show. I had heard via Cruise Critic that we were most likely going to skip the Grand Bahamas due to damage from Hurricane Matthew. Called Royal to confirm this and they said that there was no problem with going to Grand Bahamas. Once on board we were told that we would NOT be going to Grand Bahamas and would be going to Key West instead. It would have been nice to know this beforehand. The shops on board did not have a good/large selection of items and the sales were not that good. In fact, I purchased a rolling tote bag and as I walked off the ship the last day, one of the wheels completed shattered and broke off. And quite a few of the stones in rhinestone necklace I had purchased have already started to fall out. On the positive side, our stateroom attendant was amazing, the shows were fantastic, the Cruise Director was one of the best I have ever had, the staff in the Photography department were friendly and outgoing and the people we met on this cruise were awesome! Overall, the cruise was a good value for the money, but not the level of service or professionalism that I usually expect from Royal Caribbean

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Monografx

• Sail Date: November 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas

Monografx’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

The cabin was very small, but our attendant was excellent. It was always clean and he was very accommodating.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans