• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2016
Cabin:
CABIN A043

I have just returned from this cruise as a solo traveller and think some people writing reviews must be talking about a different ship!!

ARRIVAL and embarking was fast, painless and friendly (drove to Southampton. Porters took luggage and CPS parked my car. Luggage at cabin before I was!!)

DINING: chose club dining, largest table (8). Never a que. food was excellent. Waiters fast, polite, sense of humour. Lovely to see same people on table, share the days events and learn about each other over the twelve days. All singles, varying ages, lovely group of people!

Cabin Large inside

Inside larger room (A43) on deck 8 which was bigger than some hotel rooms I've stayed in. Coffee table, chair, sofa, 3 wardrobes, dressing table, good size tv, king size bed and comfy pillows - which I wished could fit in my case! - large fluffy towels and separate poolside towels. Hair dryer and decent toiletries.

I decided that my "balcony" would be from the decks which got me out of the room, walking and socialising.

CABIN STEWARD - nothing was too much trouble, friendly and helpful.

A tip I read somewhere - either whiteboard or fridge magnets can make your cabin wall a 'pin board' for all the papers/tickets etc you don't want to lose - a ship is all metal after all

11 Helpful Votes