Allure of the Seas Cruise Review
2,995 Reviews

We all loved it- esp. the kids

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by bock

• Sail Date: Nov 2016
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

We chose this cruise because of the ship. I wanted to show my son-in-laws scientific mind what a fantastic ship this was engineering wise. We also love the entertainment. The running track is also the best. We would love to see Mama Mia every cruise. It was a good choice. Central Park was the best. We loved listening to the entertainment at nite with the soft wind blowing through.

I told my son-in-law that he would start laughing as soon as he got on the ship and laugh all the way through. Is it a cruise or is it a resort vacation? To me it is both. That is why it is my favorite class ship in the whole fleet.

To at least have something negative to say, I will state that I wish RCI would not push the suite people at the expense of the Diamond and Diamond plus people. There used to be more benefits for these people. You know the people who are very loyal customers! However

Diamond plus benefits were great with the system where you can get 3 drinks free pp. anywhere on the ship 5-8:30. Plus you added Baileys! Priority check-in worked great for us.

We thought the food in the dining room was better than expected (after reading some of the cruise critic unfavorable reviews). Our waiter Horace was excellent with his recommendations. The Windjammer was good if you did not go during prime time. We especially liked that they came around with cookies, cupcakes and sticky buns right to your table.

The kids loved the zip lining, rock climbing and flowrider. Crew were very helpful with instructions. Ocean Aria, Mama Mia, Comedy club, Blue Planet were all excellent.

bock's Full Rating Summary

Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D8 7180

Great cabin. Lots of room. Loved the night lite in the bathroom.

bock