3. Scenic Azure
Why Portugal? Because my husband wanted to experience Portugal Was an interesting cruise but very short on cruising. The River Douro is very short, hence we stayed several nights at the same spot. I enjoyed the Scenic Azure but the Junior Suites were very short on space - I chose a Junior Suite as the Budapest cruise suites were very spacious. Glad of the extra space per favour of the closed in balcony. We choose to sail because of the scenery - not the wines as the crews seem to think. No way would we attend a 'Captain'/ Dinner'! A Scenic bar which, I believe is Australian, cannot make a lemon, lime & bitters - an Australian favourite. Internet was great. No break in service. Ship staff were very obliging and dealt admirably with my husband's requirements for daily injections that had to be kept between 5 & 8C. Australian staff had no idea of assistance with being able to take the needles overseas! Caused many grey hairs which was totally unnecessary!

Short on sailing

Scenic Azure Cruise Review by KayRaymond

Why Portugal? Because my husband wanted to experience Portugal

Internet was great. No break in service.

KayRaymond’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Azure price drops

Cabin BJ201
Much more squeeze than our trip from Amsterdam to Budapest. Staff were excellent

It is interesting to know that I cannot say what I think.....that the ratings are from terrible to excellent. Some things in that list were inapplicable to us......no we didn't use the gym or the pool