3. Magellan
If you are thinking of going on a cruise with this company on this ship, I would urge to re-think. We have just spent a lot of money on a tired looking, sub-standard cruise ship with possibly the rudest crew possible. Not all the crew it must be said but most of them. We have submitted a long letter listing all the inadequacies we encountered on this 2 week debacle. There are 2 good things to be noted though: a) The food was plentiful, well presented and there was no known food poisoning. b) We were able to disembark occasionally. (Although even that was a fraught experience!) It was to be a cruise for my elderly mother and myself to have a wonderful experience allowing her to see the Northern Lights whilst she can. We planned and saved for some time and eventually left home for the trip of our lifetime. The last bit was meant to happen but unfortunately it become the trip of a lifetime for the wrong reasons.

A dreadful experience never to be repeated.

Magellan Cruise Review by nanbunny

nanbunny’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cruise & Maritime Voyages Magellan price drops

Very basic, tired looking in desperate need of renovating.