3. MSC Preziosa
I've been advised by friends to consider a cruise for a family holiday. I had a look at the several options for cruises in Mediterranean, and MSC Cruises appeared to be quite international with a bog focus on family and kids entertainement. My son literally fell in love with the lego activities :-) while my husband and I were having time for excursions in each of the stop-overs. Not only this, I have a baby on less than 1-year, with whom I could enjoy some time in a dedicated area with many baby toys and space for her to keep on learning how to walk. When it comes to food, I've been really amazed by the choice, the taste and the presentation. I was expecting a lower level, due to the number of meals and passengers on-board, but I was wrong, and I am afraid I got some extra kilos... Regarding the cabin, even though we were in 4, the housekeeper really assisted us in optimizing the space with a baby bed in the middle. Amenity wise, I think we have everything there and the room service was really helpful if you need anytime assistance for your baby/child.

A wonderful 1st cruising experience

Ages 3 to 6
Get MSC Preziosa price drops

Bella Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 11147
Nice decoration, might be a bit narrow with 2 toddlers, as they need to spend time in the cabin, housekeeping service is really helpful.
Ametista Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins