3. Norwegian Spirit
I wanted to take my grandaughter on a trip for her graduation from high school. I saw this advertised and thought it would be something we could enjoy together. AS it turned out my brother and wife and their friends also went with us. In general it was a good experience. The staff was exceptional, always friendly and very welcoming. I found the ship very clean but a little tired. We had an ocean view cabin which was nice and enough space for two people. The beds were very comfortable and our cabin person always tiedied, turned the bed down and left us with a towel animal. The food was good but not exceptional and there was always lots. We went to the specialty italian restaurant and were very disappointed in the meals. Apparently the others tried the french restaurant and said it was exceptional. We had breakfast a few times in the dining room but chose the buffet more because the food was hotter. The shows were good, the shore excursions were expensive but well organized and the guides very good. Would have enjoyed more time in Pompei and could have done without the stop at the cameo factory. I attended the art auctions and of course tried to not be caught up in the hype of the moment. I did purchase some prints but could have good them on line for the same. Be careful and buy what you like because the values may be exaggerated. We caught the boat in venice where we spend an extra couple of days prior to the cruise.

Western Mediterranean on the Norwegian Spirit

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by ghavers

ghavers’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Large Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin O3 5588
Cabin was spacious and well laid out. Bathroom was good and lots of hot water for showers. Beds were very comfortable and the temperature control in the rule worked grat.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins