My husband and I are in our 50's. We recently joined family members on a recent cruise to the Southern Mediterranean. We were in a new port everyday (no sea days). Embarkation and disembarkation was extremely smooth! The Marina is beautiful and our cabin (veranda) was fantastic. The food was very good, especially in Red Ginger! Loved the specialty activities such as the cooking (additional charge) and art classes. The excursions were very well run. Some of the passengers and crew experienced viral episodes during our cruise, and Oceania went above and beyond with taking precautions and reminding passengers of good sanitary habits. Having primarily cruised Celebrity, we were a little disappointed in the entertainment. What we saw was fine, just nothing exciting. We also had a couple issues with Room Service, but nothing major. I wrote to Oceania to share our concerns, and have not yet received a response. Overall, we were impressed with Oceania, but will probably choose Celebrity for the next few cruises.

Great cruise

dianezw’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Marina price drops

Concierge Level
Cabin A4 10006
Beautiful cabin! Loved that the bathroom had a tub and a shower.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins