3. Radiance of the Seas
I wanted to do this cruise to see how I would go on a longer cruise with my special needs friend, it was fantastic, she is tube fed so the food was not important to her. Firstly our embarkation went smoothly and everyone was very efficient, and understanding of Hayley's special needs. Our cabin was a disabled one and I must say I was very impressed, we had so much more room to move her wheelchair around, and loved the bathroom set up, it made my life much easier. I also had a great cabin steward that provided me with the extra things we needed everyday, and the wonderful room service for making sure I got the water for Hayley's formula everyday on time. The dinning was the biggest let down and I heard people saying that they had better food on P&O, the people that were on our table only came to the dinning room on 2 nights out of the 16 night cruise, and chose to eat in the buffet every other night as they said the choices were better. I choose not to use the Windjammer as I do not like the fact that so many people are handling the spoons and tongs, after wiping there hands on entry and then sneezing and coughing into there hands after and then serving up their food. Our table waiters in the dinning room were excellent and gave us the best they could, I could not speak highly enough of them table 536 level 5. The entertainment was excellent except for Joe Cool who should change his act to comedy not picking on people, other than that everything was outstanding and thoroughly enjoyed it all. The service desk on the whole were very good except for the first night when I requested an extension cord for my CPAP machine and then they did not supply a adaptor for my machine to fit it, only to be told they didn't have any, after 3 hours of trying to get the problem solved, I woke Hayley put her in the wheelchair and headed to the desk, I only made it to the lift and some nice officer asked me what the problem was, when I told him he went to fix the problem and had it solved in 20 mins, I was truly thankful for his understanding and kindness. The Ports and shore tours, We didn't get off at all the ports and we didn't do any ship tours, due to Hayley's health. We met some fantastic friends and made some great memories and to me this is what cruising is all about, bring on the 2nd December for our next one. But a word of warning if Royal Caribbean do not stop cutting costs, and don't pick up the choice and quality of the food they are going to loose a lot of clientele to Celebrity or Princess.

Entertainment was fantastic.

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by cherrypie29

cherrypie29’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas price drops

Cabin 2023
Great cabin for anyone in a wheelchair
  Radiance of the Seas Deck Plans