3. Serenade of the Seas
RCL is pushing hard to specialty restaurants dining just to made more money. plus they can cut even more staff. MDR is serving less entree's and poorer quality. Windjammer is better food but the same food everyday. Bright spot of cruise is the staff from the Captain down are 5 star. Please remember that your servers, waiters, bartenders and room attendant do not get paid very much, so please tip them. This cruise is not our first. we are a cruise away from making Diamond class. I'm also a stock holder but not happy about the way RCL is headed. If this had been my first cruise not sure i would book with RCL again. But the rooms and staff win me over ,their both great. The ship needs a touch up, little rust showing, and wood could use a little care. Could use a good dusting in public areas. Our cabin was super clean, no spots or worn places.

cost cutting

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by Don Ray

Don Ray’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Awesome. Cabin attendant the best ever. Super clean , he must clean it 4 times a day. plenty of room had 6 people in it for a little party. still had room for more.
  Serenade of the Seas Deck Plans