3. American Star
This was my first time to be a single traveler and my first time on a small ship. I was apprehensive at first, but quickly made friends and really enjoyed the trip. I was surprised about the amenities on the ship as my previous sailing had been on medium size and large size ships. I found the single cabin to be very cozy and really enjoyed the balcony. Having fresh air available was great. The crew were very quick to respond to any request. The shore trips were well planed and adequately scheduled. I was disappointed that we were late arriving at one location and had a very "quick" shore trip. Of course, like most others, I gained weight with the excellent dining. The only problem was making decisions at breakfast for lunch and dinner. In fact, I enjoyed the trip so much I have scheduled another trip for 2017.

Single Traveler

American Star Cruise Review by 33nbnunn

33nbnunn’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Star price drops

The cabin and bath were fully supplied with any and all supplies needed. Having a TV in the cabin was good as I was traveling at Electiion date. Also having cabin controlled heat and cooling was great.
  American Star Deck Plans