Vision of the Seas Cruise Review

First Cruise Experience, Vision of the Seas

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by denisejones

• Sail Date: Nov 2016
  • Destination: the Eastern Mediterranean

My friend and i have just returned from our first RC cruise. This was something i was desperate to do and always wanted to go on RC and it was a birthday treat.

I am disappointed to say it did not meet my expectations.

We had an Ocean View Cabin on deck 4 which we found to be spacious however the noise around 4am above woke us every night we think possibly from cleaning.

I was very disappointed with the evening entertainment shows as they were very poor and out of tune by the cruise team .

Although we enjoyed a singer ,60 s group and comedians shows. The shows only lasted 45 minutes and were not consistent with RC adverts for great shows. I did not like the cruise director although his assistant was fantastic.

The entertainment provided by the cruise officers and staff was outstanding and better than the show team.

The activities for at sea days was very poor with little variety and seemed to be all about attending event for hard sell for the shops

We enjoyed lovely excursions to Dubrovnik and Split with excellent guides.

The staff on this ship are very helpful and friendly and work exceptionally hard.

We had no complaints about the food enjoying my time dinning, visit to Chopps Grill and Giovannis for outstanding meals.

This ship is friendly and enjoyable but it was overall quite a disappointment to our expectations of RC and many other passengers felt the same way.

denisejones's Full Rating Summary