3. Empress of the Seas
I chose this cruise line because I wanted to sail for my birthday and I only had $650.00 to spend on one for two persons each so I got what I wanted and I danced under the stars, ate steak three nights of the cruise and the beef tenderloin was succulent, they had real Las Vegas shows and the staff was friendly and very professional. Every single time I stepped out of my room the bed was made and the bathroom cleaned. Peter was responsible for that, he was the best stateroom attendant and he gave me his card. The embarkation was not at all like carnival where they dump your luggage and you,haveto scramble to get it, and the check-in check-out lines were not that long and complicated. This was my partners first cruise so I was pleased that we didn't have any problems and the staff was so great.

The dream come true cruise!

Empress of the Seas Cruise Review by vickistennis