3. Caribbean Princess
The food was very good. We enjoyed dining in the Island Dining room. The maitreD was very helpful and so was the wait staff. Our room steward was excellent. We had a problem with the Happy Hour at the Club Fusion. Most times it took 20 minutes to get a drink; then there was a game such as trivia or bingo scheduled at approx. the same time. Conversing with fellow passengers was almost impossible. Time and scheduling was disappointing. When ordering, two drinks were brought, so that one drink set there and the ice melted each time. We asked to bring the second drink later and was told that is not possible. Very disappointing. We have not run across this on other cruises. I gave a poor rating to the entertainment because I felt that everything was geared toward younger people. I heard that comment from other passengers as well. The average age of passengers seemed to be 60 or so. The only show I really enjoyed was a comedian named Tom .... that's all I know.

Overall it was a nice cruise and the weather was great.

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by dumplin48

Our room steward was excellent.

The only show I really enjoyed was a comedian named Tom .... that's all I know.
dumplin48’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IB 416B
Cabin was clean and adequate. Stateroom steward was very good.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins