3. Norwegian Epic
Long wait to board. Took 5 hours from arrival to ability to get in cabin. Restaurant staff surly and totally oblivious to what customer's ordered. I know this was the first time out of this port, but no excuse. Just terrible planning for embarkation of passengers. Same holds true for disembarkation of passengers. Total chaos this morning regardless off printed instructions left the previous evening. Where was the crew when they were needed to direct people that were disembarking and taking their own luggage? Absolute lack of communications. Cruise Director announcement at 8:00 AM was a day late and a dollar short! We had the upgraded dining package so we could visit three specialty Dining rooms at no additional cost and only the Le Bistro provided decent and acceptable service. Our first night at the Taste complimentary dining room was not good as service from the wait staff was non existent. Specialty dining at La Cucina was just horrible because of inexperience of wait staff. Last evening at Manhattan was just horrible; ordered scotch and received bourbon, appetizer was incorrect and waiter argued with me. Same for entre and dessert. no clue. Our room was filthy the first day and from then on our cabin attendant did a very good job. Ordering drinks was a chore. In most cases it took from time of order until delivery of order at least 10 minutes and as long as twenty minutes. It appears that service is not Norwegian's strongest attribute.

Not very well organized; poor guest service!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by tew3622

It appears that service is not Norwegian's strongest attribute.
tew3622’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD 9096
Not Clean when available for occupancy!
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

I would say that at best, it was a cruise I will never forget as it certainly was not what I had expected to happen. Norwegian was totally unprepared for the Port of Canaveral's terminal problems due to Hurricane Mathew and its restaurant staff was poorly trained.

Would I cruise on Norwegian again? Probably not. I will not recommend these cruise line or will I not recommend it to others. Perhaps it was a one time occurrence and it will never happen again on the Epic, but I, personally, would not want to chance it.