3. Carnival Inspiration
I picked this ship because I've been on The Imagination already and wanted to compare them. I like this one better because the entertainment was really good. Shows were great, the comedian, Jailyn, was hilarious, music was really good in the various venues, karaoke was fun. For the most part there was always something to do. Casino was just so-so. There are lots of areas to relax if you wanted to. The cafe was not very good and not worth paying for. Food was better than I expected. It was actually delicious! Always something good on the buffet. Blue Iguana was delicious. If you like shrimp try the shrimp burrito. Guy's burgers were really good but it was confusing going thru the line. They have a menu up as if you choose something from it but all they really do is give you the burger, bun and fries and then you go to the toppings bar and add everything yourself. Breakfast buffet was really good and had good choices. We had late dining but ended up asking to be switched because they sat me and my daughter with a bunch of couples who kept getting intimate and it was kind of not what we want to see when eating. They accommodated us quickly and with no questions asked to "your time dining." Wait time was longer to be seated but well worth it. Some of the things on the menu were the same as the buffet so we just orders what was NOT on the buffet. Prime rib and beef tenderloin were so good! Mac n cheese was good, soup and salads good, escargot good, bread good. Desserts were not very good. Wait staff were super fun and very attentive. The Carnival Hub app was a very useful tool. Glad they added that. Okay, I think I touched on everything. I had a blast and I hope, if you're going on this ship, that you do too!

Better then expected

missria’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

Porthole
Cabin PT U17
The room was nice. Lots of room for myself and adult daughter. Plenty of storage space. It was nice having the porthole window. They were bigger than what I expected. Lots of lightning but only one outlet in the room and one in the bathroom. T.V. doesn't get many channels. There was a problem with LOUD noises in the A.M. when we got to port. Very, very loud. Also, being in that section of the ship didn't work for me because we could feel the rocking A LOT and we got sea sick. We also were overwhelmed with the smell of gas one day in port. They must have been fueling up and we were right near that part. No full length mirror, no fridge, no ice buckets, no coffee machines but it didn't take away from our overall satisfaction of the cabin. We received twice daily service to the cabin and our steward was EXCELLENT! Our room was very, very clean.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins