3. Coral Princess
We sailed to the Panama Canal on the Coral Princess in Oct 2016 Anytime dining is an epic fail.On arrival we were told we needed to make reservations The only available reservation times were 8:30 pm or you were given a beeper and the wait was 25 mins or more. I had a bug in my salad at the buffet.I called over a head waiter and told him that the lettuce needed to be washed more carefully.The waiter took the plate to the kitchen. He returned and told me the chef said "It happens. Believe me I KNOW it happens,it's not supposed to happen. The movies shown were old releases ( The original Ghostbusters for example) and there was not enough activities onboard, to keep us entertained. One day there was a game hour scheduled at 1:30pm. We waited until 1:45 and no one from the staff had showed. The most disturbing issue was the final bill.I was surprised to see a $20plus charge from a bar onboard. I say surprised because we do NOT drink. It turns out we were charged for Mai Tai's, which is impossible since we do not drink. Another passenger was next to me who had been charged for a round of drinks including a strawberry daiquiri and he had NEVER been in that particular bar, and they only drink wine and beer.

Princess Cruises: What Happened?

Coral Princess Cruise Review by mickandthemrs