3. Oasis of the Seas
Schedule, 8 days was attractive, we like Port Canaveral, had never sailed on Oasis. Not likely to sail Oasis again. Just too big, common areas like the restaurants and bars are windowless, it felt like a windowless barge . We have had excellent experiences on all the other ships. This crew seemed inexperienced. Costa Maya was a lovely surprise, very friendly, and not all touristy commercial. Did not miss Diamonds International there at all! Beautiful relaxing beach day in paradise. Arranged our own tour at Falmouth. We like. Ocho Rios much better. Cozumel is always great. Love the shops on the square, Always a great meal in Cozumel. Dinner at Chops s always a treat, has been excellent on every ship. The other "specialty restaurants" were just not that special overall. The hibachi experience at Izumi was great fun , would go there again. Sabor was NOT the elegant experience we had on Freedom, that's for sure. But the food was excellent. I love Royal Caribbean, I just did not care for the Oasis. My favorites are the Radiance class ships for ease of moving about, the views from anywhere you sit , the feeling that you are on a ship. The artworks on the Oasis were amazing, some of my favorite ever on any of the ships!

Not usual level of excellence

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Peggielynn

Peggielynn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Excellent, clean. Unable to hear any announcements. Last trip there were way too many on Freedom, this trip heard nothing in the cabin. How would we know if emergency. Don't want to be awakened every morning, just need emergency announcements.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans