3. Legend of the Seas
The legend of the seas from Hong Kong to Brisbane.What a disaster.Nothing to like about this cruise.Food dry and tasteless,same unappetizing food in both the dining room and the Windjammer buffet.Cakes could be used as frisbies so dry and rubbery .We had to climb into bed from the end as the was no side access.Toilet blocked up twice.Staff although friendly and did their job it was very hard to communicate as their English was very poor.As for the coffee, you needed to pay extra for a double shot so you could taste the coffee.Took my complaints to the Guest services manager who promised to get the food and beverage manager to contact me ,I'm still waiting.Also a 20 minute tender trip took 50 minutes as we waited with no airconditioning while 2 other tenders unloaded supplies.To top it off they left envelopes in the room for tips after we had already paid gratuities. Definitely would not cruise with Royal Caribbean again.Feel ripped off.

Worst cruise ever