3. Golden Princess
Reading other reviews I'm beginning to think I was on a different ship. Maybe we were just lucky but our cabin was beautiful, comfortable and clean. You could get food 24 hours a day and was delicious. Some cruise lines (P and O take note) charge for ice cream, fruit juice, and room service, Princess doesn't. I have been on many cruise lines (including Cunard) and Princess is the best. Of course there are little niggles, like long queues at passenger services, and no Australian newspapers, but to complain about no green tea bags - what - bring your own! Embarkation was a bit slow, but it was Beijing. Disembarkation in Sydney was a breeze, five minutes at the most. Couldn't fault the staff. They were all happy and helpful. There were so many activities I only managed to get to the pool once. The theme nights were fun and some passengers went out of their way to make it even more so. Will only ever travel Princess.

Wonderful Ship

Cheryl E’s Full Rating Summary
Get Golden Princess price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OC P324
Cabin was a reasonable size. Bathroom small, but that's to be expected. Lots of storage for clothes.
Plaza Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins