My husband and I had an amazing trip on the Grace's Western itinerary. The boat is beautiful. The rooms are comfortable, clean, and well-kept. The best part of the boat, in my opinion, is the large amount of outdoor space, which is unlike many other boats in the Galapagos. It was wonderful to have all our meals in the al fresco dining area. We also enjoyed the large, comfortable outdoor bar area on the upper deck - a great place to enjoy the scenery during navigation and to socialize with others in the evening. Our crew and guide were first rate. Everyone was incredibly friendly and knowledgable. Our guide, Rafa, kept everyone laughing and made sure we visited the landing spots at just the right time to see the most wildlife; the captain, Jimmy, welcomed us in the bridge anytime we wanted to drop in and say hello; our cruise director, Michele, made sure everyone's special dietary needs were taken care of with a smile - and I could go on and on! About the food: it's delicious. My husband and I are both pescetarian, and there were always plenty of dishes for us to enjoy, both fish and vegetarian. We especially enjoyed trying some Ecuadorian dishes and the whimsical fruit sculptures that changed daily! I am so glad that we chose the Grace. We couldn't have had a better experience!

Fantastic Cruise on the Grace

Grace Cruise Review by sjfandmjf

• Sail Date: October 2016
  • Destination: Galapagos
My husband and I had an amazing trip on the Grace's Western itinerary.

I am so glad that we chose the Grace. We couldn't have had a better experience!
sjfandmjf’s Full Rating Summary