3. Carnival Conquest
Nov 6th>12th Embarcation was easy and we were on the ship and drinking by 1:30 pm. Had the cheers program and I'm sure we got our money's worth but..... When all was said and done we drank beer and wine for the most part and just got the Perriers and lattes because we could. When we do the Vista in March, we probably go with the wine package and buckets of beer. FOOD: We had 6pm dining in the Monet and enjoyed it. Food was good. Our waiters Hari and Dexter were the best and remembered our names and drinks. I read all the great reviews of the Point Steakhouse and reserved 2 nights. 1st night wife had surf and turf and I the NY STRIP. Her's was fine...mine not so much. The steak was tough and chewy. It was advertised as Prime but I have my doubts...maybe the name of the purveyor was Prime. I didn't want to spoil the night so I said nothing but did cancel the second dinner there. We were early risers and always found seats around the adult pool. Kids were out of control in hot tubs and pools. We were in room 1067 which was convenient to everything. We were below a suite of buffalo....or 3 kids lol. Room could have been cooler but it was passable. We had great weather which= a great vacation. We had a very good time.

NOT BAD AT ALL

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by maxbald

• Sail Date: November 2016
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Aft-View Extended Balcony
Nov 6th>12th

We had great weather which= a great vacation. We had a very good time.
maxbald’s Full Rating Summary