• Newsletter

Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2016
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom
Traveled with children

I have sailed on 4 cruise lines, but this was my first time with Disney. The food and room were definitely the best we have ever experienced. Our room (standard) was 3X the size of our family room on Norwegian last year. With two young kids, this alone would make me choose Disney even though I don't spend any time in the room/

The shows were FANTASTIC! WOW! I would have paid the price of the cruise JUST to see the shows...I LOVED Disney Dreams and the Comedian/ventriloquist was great. I loved the "extras" in the show-the bubbles, snow, and fireworks in the Disney dream show.

Our server, Mehmet, was one of the smiliest, happiest people I have ever seen, our beverage server Sofia was caring and interacted well with our kids, and Kelwin at the beverage (soda) counter went above and beyond to interact with us. In general, the staff were way better than I've experienced on other cruise lines.

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom

Cabin 09C

IT was fantastic-WAY larger than Norwegian, the split bathroom and bathtub are awesome, and plenty of drawers...nice bath products too and a clothesline above the tub is useful:)

4 Helpful Votes