3. Crystal Serenity
We chose the 7 Nights Fall's Crimson Foliage cruise to see the beautiful foliage that the NE is famous for having. There was none. Other than that, it was a wonderful cruise. I'll just have to go back another time for the foliage. We booked the pre-cruise hotel and land program. We were met at the airport and driven to our hotel which was in the Times Square area. There was a concierge from Crystal at the hotel to answer any questions and help in any way. We were met the next day and taken by bus to the cruise terminal. Great hotel. Good service. Embarkation was fairly easy. Two larger cruise ships were also embarking that day so the terminal was a mess. Crystal had representatives directing us and it went well. Our bags were delivered timely. I felt well taken care of during the entire cruise. The two large ships left to lots of noise and great fanfare. I liked our departure much better. Very quietly if you were in a public area, you could hear Louis Armstrong singing "It's a Wonderful World". It was our first Crystal cruise following 10 cruises on other cruise lines. I would recommend Crystal to anyone. We took the ship's shore excursions in all but one port. In two ports we did 2 excursions. Most were well done. Some of the shore excursion lecturers/guides were better than others. There was always a representative from Crystal with the group to assist in any way. We used the ship's transportation to the airport when we returned. Disembarkation was probably the smoothest of any cruise we've had. Again the terminal was a mess with the two other ships disembarking at the same time as we were. There were Crystal reps there to get us through the lines and to the bus. We went back to the hotel and were given a voucher to use for food or drink until the bus took us to the airport for our 4:00 pm flight. I have no complaints about anything Crystal.

Great Cruise - No Foliage

Crystal Serenity Cruise Review by Oklahoma Girl

• Sail Date: October 2016
  • Destination: Canada & New England
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah

I have no complaints about anything Crystal.
Oklahoma Girl’s Full Rating Summary