3. Coral Expeditions I
I specifically requested a small ship for two reasons one because the smaller ships can manoeuvre in closer to shore and I like the idea of smaller groups rather than large crowds. The ship itself was very clean and comfortable. Food was served buffet style tables were set with linen for every meal, and the food was very good (something for everybody). The schedule went like this breakfast at 7:00am then off in the panga for either a wet/dry landing and excursion to discover what the Galapagos was all about. Then back to the ship and off for a snorkel either in deep water, or off shore. We saw so many turtles, sea lions, penguins, birds, iguana (land, lava and water) fish of all descriptions and sizes it really was a safari. And of course we saw the land tortoise in the wild which was the highlight for me. The guides are extremely knowledgable and they don't even mind the stupid questions. The service aboard was very cordial and friendly.

Galapagos small ship

Coral Expeditions I Cruise Review by africared

• Sail Date: October 2016
  • Destination: Galapagos
africared’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Expeditions I price drops

I traveled solo and had a room below deck with a private bathroom, it wasn't luxury but you don't spend much time in the room so it was adequate for me.