MSC Fantasia Cruise Review

Short break with my friend

MSC Fantasia Cruise Review by marina15bond

• Sail Date: Nov 2016
  • Destination: the Western Mediterranean

This is our third cruise. Every year my friend and I taking short cruise to get away from kids, husbands, relax and spend a few days to do what we want to do. I can't fault MSC Fantasia. Embarkation very quick, no waiting or pushing. You have to stay in line for some time for a security check, but in this times nobody can complain that they take security of the ship seriously. Ship is very clean, beautifully decorated. We had a free upgrade from inside cabin to balcony, which was very pleasant surprise. Cabin very spacious with a sitting aria. Overall the food was great, but the only disappointment was the choice of salads and vegetable. I am not vegetarian, but I like my salads. We had a drink package. Well worth it because drinks are very expensive. Package cost just under £20 a day for any drink except champagne. Bottle of wine with a diner cost 27 euros, plus couple of cocktails in the evening, coffee and water will cost much more then £20. Overall experience was good and I highly recommend this cruise.

marina15bond's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Balcony Bella 8196

Cant really fault the cabin, it was spacious,with a big comfortable bed,plenty storage space. Because of the design of the ship our balcony was large and triangular in shape.Cabin was very clean, our bed was made up twice a day.

Corsica (Ajaccio)

It's nice to see birth place of Napoleon and his house. Ajaccio itself nothing special, a bit expensive, but easy to walk around.

marina15bond