3. Oasis of the Seas
The Oasis is a dream ship!! Even though it was huge we found it was laid out so well that we never felt it was an excessive effort to get from one venue to another. The best thing...we never once had to walk through the casino, nor had to go up a level or down a level to avoid it. It was out of sight and out of the way. LOVELY! To be honest the island stops weren't anything spectacular but on such a nice ship, it mattered little to us. My husband and son lived on the FLowrider most of the time. It was the best part of the ship for them. The Voom internet stopped working for me the last 3 days of the cruise. Don't know why, others in our group were able to log on but I wasn't. We purchased the package before boarding and it was a great value.

Oaisis is a Dream

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by ship-shore

ship-shore’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Wonderful cabin! The balcony helped make it not so claustrophobic.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans

• Cozumel
    Rented a car, got a shake down by the police. Had to bribe them to let us go back to the ship. But did manage to get in some snorkeling beforehand. Won't rent a car ever again. They target tourists there, and they did it in an out of the way spot where they wouldn't be seen by cars on the main road. To be clear, we did make a mistake in not realizing that the road we were on became a non motorized roadway. But a simple warning would have been sufficient. Not threats of incarceration and fines. $20 dollars later and we were on our way back to the ship. We have been to Coz many times and it's a beautiful island. Just beware.
    View All 6,721 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Cozumel Cruise Port Review
  • Falmouth
    Falmouth is still a relatively new stop and there isn't much to do there. We hired a tour to go to Dunns River Falls and Irie Blue Hole. Our stop at the falls was spectacular, we have been there before. Our stop at Irie Blue Hole was a first for us and we found the tour operators there to be awful. They were rude, and lied to us saying we couldn't go all the way up the falls, or use the rope swing or the rappel. They said that Peats Tours (whom we had booked with) would not let us do those things because they were too dangerous.
    When I finally called them on it (had to tell them they were lying to us) they did let us do the rope swing and rappel. The location was spectacular and we had fun despite their rudeness. One gal in our group lost her phone in a small pool of water (water proof case) and one of the tour operators stood across the water screaming at her. Very uncool. She was already upset and he was abusive. We did find it after 20 minutes so it all worked out fine. I'll never go back to the Irie Blue Hole but I will book with Peats Tours again. Kerry was great and took great care of my 91 year old mom, as well as our group of 15.
    View All 1,332 Falmouth Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Falmouth Cruise Port Review
  • Labadee
    Rained the entire day. Some in our group had booked the zipline and they had to sit in an open air truck the entire day waiting for a turn to go. Didn't get to eat lunch or do anything on the island. They did get a chance to do it and when they told RCCL about their experience they received a full refund. We should have just stayed on the ship.
    View All 1,802 Labadee Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Labadee Cruise Port Review
  • Port Canaveral (Orlando)
    Boarding was easy and quick despite the long lines.
    View All 2,153 Port Canaveral (Orlando) Cruise Port Reviews