3. S.S. Antoinette
The ship was lovely. Accommodations and dining were top notch. The staff went out of their way to make everything beautiful and delicious. There were plenty of tours and onboard activities to choose from. I chose to skip the shore excursions one morning, just so I could enjoy more of the ship's amenities! But most days, I didn't want to miss the cities we were visiting either. My group and I were pleased that Uniworld provided comfortable buses, when needed. And the tour guides were all locals who were especially knowledgeable about their cities and history. We were a group of five people traveling together, and we met many other people on the ship who were pleasant and interesting. My daughters (ages 38 & 40) enjoyed some more active hikes and bike rides. They immediately met people who they enjoyed being with as well. The additional tour options were definitely worth doing as well. It was lovely, lovely, lovely!

Top notch comfort in every aspect

S.S. Antoinette Cruise Review by bukatav

The ship was lovely. Accommodations and dining were top notch.

The staff went out of their way to make everything beautiful and delicious.

The additional tour options were definitely worth doing as well.

It was lovely, lovely, lovely!
bukatav’s Full Rating Summary