3. Oasis of the Seas
We sailed on the Oasis's first trip out of Port Canaveral, We got a good deal on a Balcony, Went with another couple had a great time. The main complaint We had were that the PRICES HAVE GONE UP. Prices for drinks have skyrocketed you are now forced to buy a package if you have more than a couple drinks a day. Prices of dining in the restaurants have skyrocketed too, Giovanis in October 25 dollars a person In November 45 a person. I didn't even think about paying extra for food. The dining room's food and the service was to good and included. The waitstaff in Dining Room were great we had music and a show 3 nights, We really had a great time. I hope Royal Caribbean really rethinks these price increases, they were crazy high. We did enjoy a la carte in Izumi, Wakame Salad and Sushi was about 25 dollars a person when all was said and done. .I bit high but good. On another note. We were one day short of Diamond member status when we boarded and you have to finish the 8 day cruise and book another one before you can enjoy the benefits.

Had a great time. This Ship Is HUGE.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by jayleneriddle