3. Carnival Victory
This was a great time and great memories!! Food was good, entertainment was good! Ship was clean, staff was friendly!! It did get crowded on at sea day but there was places to go that wasn't so crowded. We got up early every day and walked the ship when it was quite. Truly a great trip! This was my parents first trip and they loved it. Dinner was very good in the dining room. Lunch could get crowded on the lido deck but we would have a cocktail and wait the crowd out. On Nassau we did a Segway rides and it was awesome!! Worth every penny and so much fun, our guides were fantastic!!!! We got the cheers drink package and that was worth it as well, we saved money doing it that way. My parents and I would defiantly do Carnival again, it was great trip and we enjoyed it!

Great Cruise!!!

id76bell’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8A 6374
Clean cabin, did smell a little like smoke we where right above the casino, but not enough to bother we are smokers anyways
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins