3. Carnival Magic
I thought this being a 7 day cruise it would have good entertainment and it was awful nothing but trivia and comedy and really dumb games very boring entertainment. The food was fair not as good as other Carnival cruises. I am a platinum member and this is the first time that I was really disappointed with a ship. The lounge chairs are not that clean I ended up getting impetigo from somewhere on the cruise so beware(my husband said he saw numerous people with the same rash on the pool. Not worth the money. Next year Royal Caribbean for me. If you want impetigo and terrible entertainment this is the cruise for you. Boring, boring, boring. I traveled with 2 other couples and they feel the same way in fact one is sick with a cold from the cruise, really needs to be cleaned. The best I can say is our cabin steward to a great job.

Awful entertainment; not very clean

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by kath28