3. Oasis of the Seas
We chose this cruise because it was the 1st trip the Oasis took out of Port Canaveral. The ship is great with a lot to do but it is very crowded & there are lines for almost everything. The food was barely above average in the main dining room & we were very disappointed. The staff was exceptional.My Time dining is not really My Time dining. If you don't make a reservation you will have a long wait until you get a table. While the rest of the staff on the ship all were very friendly & accommodating, the staff at the entrance to the dining room all seem to be aloof if you didn't already have a reservation. The wait staff though was excellent as was the staff that maintained the cabins. I wrote a long letter to corporate & am waiting for a response before I decide whether I will cruise with them again or not.

Average at Best

jomath’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Owner's Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin OS 12550
The cabin was small with a blcony overlooking the water. It was what we were expecting.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins