3. Oasis of the Seas
Let's get this out of the way first. This is a huge ship and can hold 5000+ passengers. With that being said, there should be some expectations that during the very first and last days of the cruise, one may have to wait for an elevator longer than normal as folks bring up/down their bags. The venues on board for some of their shows cannot hold all the people that may want to see them, so reservations are required. Casinos are smoky and crowded but all of the above should be expected and not deliver an unfavorable rating. Shows were 1st rate. I didn't see CATS but most of what I heard from the folks that did go see it was less than favorable. Too long, too boring but the rest of the entertainment I did see 1st hand and were fabulous. Dining options are plentiful (as one would expected on a ship this large) but I do have a point of issue with Chops. While the food was great, the $42/person fee while not too expensive didn't include some of the dry aged steaks. All would've been fine, but the main dining room had the Chops dry aged NY Strip for $19. Why would somebody pay $42 for entrance to Chops as well as the $19 up charge when they could've ordered it from the dining room and save themselves the $42 entrance fee? Breakfast at the Windjammer got very predictable by the 4th day, although the lunch options were better. Staff was 1st class all the way. My son threw up in the middle of the night (after 01:00) and the staff were there to virtually replace the entire bedding ensemble by 02:30. Mother in law got sick and was able to get medicine on board to salvage some of the trip. Boarding and off-boarding went very smoothly. From the time we gathered at our meeting point to get off the ship until the time I was in my car driving off was about 20 minutes. Check in was also very smooth, although the gate agent did forget to swipe my son's passport causing a slight delay with entering the ship, but nothing too severe and nothing that I had to do to rectify. I could honestly do without the Falmouth port. Rest of the ports were fine, although the weather didn't cooperate at Labidee. Getting on/off the ship at all ports was easy and very smoothly done. Son didn't take as much advantage of the Aquanots area as I would've liked it but for the time he did spend there, he enjoyed it and it allowed my wife and I to enjoy our vacation a bit more knowing that our son was in good hands, entertained and fed (lunch and dinner during port days)

Great Vacation. RCCL keeps delivering.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by OscarShui

OscarShui’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Cabin was as expected. Small but functional and with plenty of room for a couple provided that you're neat about putting stuff away and using the space/closets/drawers provided. Balcony is always nice to relax to a cup of morning coffee while watching (and hearing) the ocean. Dreamworks channel on board was helpful keeping my 4 year old occupied while we got ready for dinner or took a nap.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans