3. Crystal Serenity
Although we have been on many cruises, this was our first time sailing with Crystal. I must say I was very impressed. A wonderful cruise. First class in every way - the ship, the staff, the food, the entertainment. Especially loved the magic show with Doc, the comedians and the dancing of Curtis and Beverly. Only down part was that we missed not being able to go into Savannah, Georgia. Very understandable though. First and foremost was getting supplies to the people following the hurricane. We took tours in Baltimore, Maryland and Charleston, South Carolina. Both of these were excellent. The included meals on both tours were the best. We love seeing new ports and enjoyed going to Grand Turk and La Romana, Dominican Republic.We have been to Curacao and Oranjestad, Aruba before, but enjoyed visiting again. Overall, I would give this cruise top marks. Our departure in Ft. Lauderdale was handled very well with buses all labelled and ready to for our trip to the airport.

Fabulous Vacation

Sea Season Cruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crystal Serenity price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin B3 9133
Nice cabin except for the big step into the bathtub/shower. A walk in shower would be much better for seniors. . Enjoyed the verandah. Cabin Attendant was top of the line. The very best.
Horizon Deck Balcony Cabins