3. Oasis of the Seas
Ship is huge- feels like a shopping mall. Over 6,000 people and the elevators were only tied up on the 1st and last day which amazed me. The service no matter where you go on the ship is extraordinary and the ship is very well maintained. We paid thousands for this trip but it seemed like they always wanted more money whether it be for the restaurants or excursions and what not. I did not like having to pay extra for good food. Food is important to me. The main dining room's food was just above TV Dinner quality. Yes, I ate but I was expecting way better. It wasn't easy to go explore the destinations on our own. We were very pressured to book the RC excursions. Not a true island feel- very touristy/manufactured. Out of all the shows, everyone seemed to agree that the ice skating show and the trapeze type show were the best. Our cabin was an ocean view balcony and it was excellent.

Excellent Service

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Sophie Lapin

Sophie Lapin’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Deck 6 didn't have great reviews when I booked so I was nervous... but ended up being super happy with it. Room 6220 is midship. Because we had the drink package, it was an easy trip around the corner to the Schooner Bar or just down 1 level to the fancy coffees. No real negatives about the room except that the bed kind of blocks the closet (no big deal) and there is no cool water. That doesn't sound like a big deal until you have to brush your teeth with warm to hot water.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans

• Snorkeling
    Booked the Fury Catamaran Snorkel/Beach Break. We didn't know it was a booze cruise. We got wasted and had the best time. The snorkeling took place close to the ship but the sea life was nice. Drank plenty on the beautiful ride to the private beach. Lots of fun toys there. Play on them and pretend you are a kid again or you will miss out on tons of fun. The crew was fantastic.
    View All 432 Snorkeling Reviews
  • Beach
    Red Stripe Beach. Bad weather was the main problem for us here. I asked the woman at the port if it would be cancelled but she said the weather was great over at the beach. So I was kind of expecting a short drive to a different part of the island where it wasn't storming. Nope. Just around the corner in the storm. We tried to stay for an hour but it wasn't worth it. Everyone was nice and it was clean so I shouldn't complain, but I would not book this again on a nice day. Everyone we talked to loved Dunn's River Falls but said it was way too crowded.
  • Labadee
    You can not take an excursion away from the port to explore the island. It looks like a beautiful theme park. It stormed while we there so we didn't enjoy the amenities. We would have totally done the zipline if it weren't for the storm. We tried to drink the recommended island drink they scooped out of a coleman cooler but it was sketchy.
    View All 1,803 Labadee Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Labadee Cruise Port Review
  • Port Canaveral (Orlando)
    Convenient parking. Superfast getting on and off the ship.
    View All 2,159 Port Canaveral (Orlando) Cruise Port Reviews