3. Norwegian Dawn
This was our 6th cruise on the Dawn. Living inland Massachusetts it makes for an easy ride to the port. Most of the changes done at the dry dock were favorable. The Theater is nice with new colors. O'Sheehans has taken over the entire 8th floor above the atrium, allowing for great viewing for the ever fabulous Jose & Patti in the evenings. The crew at the bar were personable and efficient. We ate most of our breakfasts in O'Sheehans and most of our lunches there also. On sea days O'Sheehans had a nightly special 2 nights of Prime Rib, which was very good. The staff in O'Sheehans was wonderful. A special thanks to Tomi in O'Sheehans He was in constant motion, just like the energizer bunny. Our midship mini had very little changes. We noticed they took out the small table next to the counter, making the room feel larger. We thought we would miss it, but by the end of the 14 days we did not notice it gone.. The refrigerator is smaller now, but with the beverage package and no fluids to be take on the ship in was hardly used. The closet is still the same unfortunately. I brought gallons of distilled water to do a medical treatment along with a note from my doctor. I never received my water. I went to the service desk on day two, by the time I returned to my room there was a gallon of distilled water there. They told us that no fluids are allowed to be brought on board now. We had the beverage package and all II can say is, the staff was always asking if I needed a refill. The thing we did not like was only 4 computer stations. Before there were plenty of stations to work with. It was very difficult to gain excess to AOL for some reason we were only able to excess when the computer expert was there. When it was time to print boarding passes 24 hours before the cruise ended there were some selfish people that stated "I paid for computer time I'm taking it now". Leaving only 2 computers for the rest of us. We snorkeled in Bonaire and Grand Cayman. Grand Cayman was the absolute best ever snorkel again. It was an excellent cruise. We did not see all the shows as we have seen most before. The Magician and the hypnotist, and Harry O Donnahue were excellent.

Boston to New Orleans Repo