3. Celebrity Equinox
I chose this cruise because Equinox has always been my favorite Solstice class ship and I knew this would be its last European voyage. The service on this cruise was excellent as is the norm for Celebrity. The food served in the main dining room (table 218) was superb and my waitress Julia would be hard to equal. The food in the oceanview cafe was unbelievably diverse offering many choices of every type of food imaginable and tons of dessert choices as well. People who like food were more than satisfied on this cruise. The cruise director, Alessandro, is extraordinary. He is a naturally funny comedian who kept the passengers in stitches all day every day. He was always visible, taking part in many activities and lending his enthiasm to all participants, increasing everyone's desire to be a part of the action. He really stirs things up. The entertainment offered on this cruise was excellent to average in my opinion. Some nights were extraordinary and others less so. All in all, however, there was more entertainment on this cruise than any other cruise I have taken.

Delightful Transatlantic

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by lkrivo

lkrivo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

The cabin is very spacious with a large picture window. The closet opens to the room making it very accessible and the bathroom is very large. There is ample storage in the large desk and in the bathroom cupboards. I like the fact that the water appears so close in this cabin.
  Celebrity Equinox Deck Plans