My first cruise and I doubt I could have chosen a better cruise line. Only disappointment was a change in the itinerary eliminating the Athens departure which was changed to Rome and the fact that the sun did not shine every day. My group of eight spent two days in Rome prior to boarding Riviera. As with most advertising I was prepared for the ship not meeting the expectations created by the brochures...wrong. The ship, cabin, dining, service and crew exceeded my expectations. More importantly, since I didn't have a reference to other cruise lines, my travel partners who had been on Celebrity cruises told me that there was not a comparison and they were very happy with the cruise. I feel like the crew knows what "hospitality" is and strives to make everyone's stay a pleasure. Would I book again? I did book another cruise while onboard. Best description, a pleasure and look forward to being pampered again.

Could I have done better?

Riviera Cruise Review by SrReal

SrReal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Riviera price drops

Deluxe Ocean View
Cabin C 7077
Excellent cabin and stewardess was a pleasure.
Deck 7 Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins