3. Carnival Pride
Halloween cruise with lots of scary problems. Embark first horror...disembark bigger mess. In between 5 days with deaths, rape, poor correspondence between crew, one mistake after another. Food questionable in main dining and buffet ...but great burgers and David's restaurant definitely worth the $35.00 charge. Thanks Mr. Maitre'd. Room service super and on time with so so food. Carnival needs to make serious changes in the way airport and walk on/off passengers are transferred to and from ship. Disorganized confusion ...totally unacceptable way to start or end a cruise. Cigarette smell overpowers the whole ship; the daily info sheet scarce with no daily specific info; Internet horrible and HUB app not helpful; tiny tv pretty skimpy and ship info like weather or menu not there. And don't charge me $16. to print out Delta boarding pass. I paid double...for me and the person not in my room and not eating your poor food. Carnival spends entirely Too much money on many sell sell sell color paper sheets. You can pay your people more and save us from being hounded for paying gratuities to cover YOUR employee's salaries. We throw them away ..hope you get them from trash basket and use them again! If you are a smoker and like to gamble, not into dining or food choices, don't mind wrong Answers from crew....and don't care how you get on or off the ship.......do the Pride.

Disappointing and sad....little pride on the Pride.

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by Carolekn

• Sail Date: October 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Aft-View Extended Balcony
Carolekn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8M 7273
The cabin was fine. My steward didn't speak English so we had a hard time understanding each other. He forgot the room service forms, and other info...and my final bill was put in my outside holder..naked and NOT in envelope ... for everyone to see...Shame on you Carnival.
Only ONE electric outlet ...thank heavens I brought extension cord. The roof on my balcony needed repair...water from above constantly seeped down even when there was no rain! The shower had nice container that kept cheep soap from falling ..and nice mirror attached to wall near sink..just too high for me use. Hard bed..I got used to it in three days. Oh well.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins