3. AmaLegro
We literally booked a week before the cruise as we suddenly found ourselves with a free week. We had previously done a Christmas market cruise on this line (departing Amsterdam) and had enjoyed it tremendously. However, this one surpassed the other cruise: the cabin was amazing (nothing better than lying down after a busy day, opening the balcony door and watch the gorgeous scenery float by); the food was excellent; the excursions were very enlightening; and, we did some great shopping in our free time. However, the most unforgettable aspect about the cruise for my daughter and I were the staff: from the lady who cleaned our cabin... to the friendly waiters in the dining room... to the professional reception staff ...to Natalya (guest relations) who always went beyond the call of duty... to the gentleman who played such beautiful music in the lounge ...to the kitchen staff who prepared the gorgeous food... to the captain who kindly showed us how the ship operated...a big thank you from my daughter and I. It was totally unforgettable and we look forward to seeing you again.

Most amazing cruise and staff!!

AmaLegro Cruise Review by Elizabethlin

It was totally unforgettable and we look forward to seeing you again.
Elizabethlin’s Full Rating Summary