• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

rickcacc
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Oct 2016
Cabin: Outside Stateroom with French Balcony

My wife has been on a river cruise before and absolutely raved about it and said it was such a great way to see multiple European cities. I was very impressed with how easy it was to get on and off the ship at each port which allowed us easy access to each city we visited.

The crew and staff were all very personable and helpful and I enjoyed not only every meal but the interaction with wait staff was highly enjoyable.

The size of the ship was what was very appealing to me. It was not over crowed by any means and it appeared to be at full capacity. I do not enjoy very large cruise ships with hundreds of people. This ship was very intimate which in my opinion helps promote an opportunity to easily socialize with the other passengers on the cruise.

Outside Stateroom with French Balcony

Cabin A

The size of the room was more than I expected and the beds were extremely comfortable. The view was outstanding via the French balcony. The shower was a little tight but very manageable.

Port Reviews

Mainz

Enjoyed the casino

Cologne

Great walking city, easy access off the ship and great shopping! And ABSOLUTELY loved the cathedral

3 Helpful Votes