3. Adventure of the Seas
This was my second cruise in Australia, this cruise was the worst one I've been on. A few positives, 1. Some of the guest shows were very good.2. Restaurant staff were good. That is where it begins and ends. Room service was appalling, food on the ship was good for the first two days and downhill from there with the exception of the specialty restaurants. Our room with balcony while in a good position was very average. Many of the guests I spoke with were of the same opinion. Most of the staff appeared very unhappy and the managers were argumentative, access cards to rooms failed often , the hard sell was constant and at times we were completely ripped off, a packet of chips cost almost $15.00au!!! I could go on and on. My advice is too avoid the this ship, this trip has put me off ever doing an Australian cruise again .

The cruise director comedy show

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Bomb

Bomb’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Decor very dated, a lot of dust accumulated behind door and on edges in fact is was balls of dust. Pillows were flat ,creased and hard.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans