• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Adventure of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
21 Awards

The cruise director comedy show

Review for Adventure of the Seas to the South Pacific
Bomb
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2016
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

This was my second cruise in Australia, this cruise was the worst one I've been on. A few positives, 1. Some of the guest shows were very good.2. Restaurant staff were good.

That is where it begins and ends. Room service was appalling, food on the ship was good for the first two days and downhill from there with the exception of the specialty restaurants. Our room with balcony while in a good position was very average. Many of the guests I spoke with were of the same opinion. Most of the staff appeared very unhappy and the managers were argumentative, access cards to rooms failed often , the hard sell was constant and at times we were completely ripped off, a packet of chips cost almost $15.00au!!! I could go on and on. My advice is too avoid the this ship, this trip has put me off ever doing an Australian cruise again .

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin E2

Decor very dated, a lot of dust accumulated behind door and on edges in fact is was balls of dust. Pillows were flat ,creased and hard.

Port Reviews

Mare

Was advised by past cruisers to not to get off boat

Mystery Island

Very small but nice water

Noumea