3. Legend of the Seas
Just came back from Hong Kong. OK the ship is tired, the food has been better but the entertainment was good. Anyone who makes my bed, cooks my food and washes the dishes I love. What about the lovely girls who keep the public toilets clean. Always around bless them. They are the ones I tip. Keep RC coming to Brisbane. Just put a wharf the other side of the bridge and bus us from Portside! We have substantial cruising experience, and go on several cruises each year. We love the trivia section, but please assign the trivia session to staff who can speak English. James is absolutely first class as a trivia presenter. I don't need to tell you that trivia is very popular. However, Schooner Bar is too small to accommodate the crowd comfortably. Crown and Anchor is much better. We would also like to express our appreciation to Laura Martinez for the great hospitality she and her staff in Diamond Club provided. A lovely lady.

Legend of teh Seas