Carnival Dream Cruise Review
1,934 Reviews

Ship is good. Save yourself some money and book your excursions on your own.

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by ro256

• Sail Date: Oct 2016
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean

The Dream is a great ship compared to my last cruise on the Fasanation. The staff as always were fantastic. I'm amazed out how hard they work and they should be tipped well for all that they do each and everyday! No real complaints other than I wish Carnival was like Princss and offered surf and turf at dinner without the additional cost. I think we pay enough for the cruise to have steak and lobster anytime we want at dinner. I booked all of my excursions on my own. I booked three excursions at three different ports for the price of one on Carnival. Just make sure you read their reviews and make sure they have good ones and a guarantee to get you back to port! Th ship offers plenty of entertainment for all ages. If you ever stop in Belize make sure you check out Butts Up Cave Tubing and book with them. They are top notch and have your tubes waiting on you ready at the tubing site. All the other companies that I saw made the people carry their own tubes.

ro256's Full Rating Summary

Nachi Cocom Beach Club

Awesome experience! For $55.00 we had nice chairs, a clean pool, beautiful beach, and all the food and drinks you wanted! I would definitely book this again and recommend it for anyone else!

View All 117 Nachi Cocom Beach Club Reviews
Cave-Tubing

Make sure you check out Butts Up Cave Tubing when you book this.bthey are so much cheaper but the quality and service is top notch!

View All 375 Cave-Tubing Reviews
Beach

Make sure you check out Bananarama Resort! Great place to spend the day! Their are a lot people trying to sell things but security does a great job of keeping them behind a line. They finally give up after you say no a few times.

Parasailing

We also did this through Banarama. It was so much fun. I highly recommend!

View All 1 Parasailing Reviews