• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2016
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

I and my cruise gang just got off of a 12 day cruise and it was fantastic. Overall, the ship is great. The cabins are first-rate. The staff are above average and the captain is the most visible and sociable of any that we've sailed with. I think that if I were take one star away, it would be for the food. It was good, but did not measure up to some of the other RCI ships. However, all-in-all, it's a great ship and I and my shipmates highly recommend it.

The ports of call were OK, but we'd been to most and would have preferred some variety. I think the worst, and all of my gang agrees, was Roatan. I think that if offered on future cruises, we'll probably not take them. Labadee was good, as usual as were Jamaica and was Cozumel. Costa Maya was a pleasant surprise and very enjoyable, even though all we did was peruse the shops. The flying Mayans show in the square was outstanding.

Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin E1

The cabin was outstanding and had the most closet and drawer space of any ship that I've been on. The bathroom has plenty of room and the shower is very spacious. The bed was quite comfortable....not as comfortable as my own, but very good. The cabin stewards were all great....very friendly and professional.

Port Reviews

Labadee

Just a cabana

Falmouth

Private excursion to Rose Hall. Always fantastic!

Grand Cayman (Georgetown)

Just shopped.

Costa Maya

Just into the village to shop. Great Mayan Indian aerial act.

Cozumel

Outstanding, as usual.

Bayonne (Cape Liberty)

Just for embarkation and debarkation. NJ is not our favorite port.

previous reviewnext review