3. Carnival Vista
We choose these cruises for the itinerary : Mediterranean and Transatlantic. Overall we thought it was terrific. The ship was beautiful, great expansion of outdoor sitting areas, more subdued, classy decorating and fabulous staff. The live music entertainment was very enjoyable from shows to groups playing around the ship. Our cabin staff and dining room staff were great. I was concerned about having only 2 closets, but it worked out fine. The configuration of the cabin seemed to have more room than other interiors I have had. The only thing I found disappointing was the lack of table cloths. I had to mop my eating area several times per meal with my napkin or I'd have water dripping on me. Food around the ship was very good, especially lunches ( the seafood shack, though a pay extra for was excellent) and dinner at JiJi was terrific. The main entrees in dining room just fell short of being very good. Appetizers and desserts usually very good. I truly had no complaints and enjoyed the trip/ship immensely. STAFF WERE A#1 !!! Note: Did 1 Carnival excursion in Rome : Train, then on your own in Rome. Train was very uncomfortable ( had to interlace our knees with person sitting opposite. You thought economy class plane seats were cramped ? This seemed like a train for children) and the guide wasted our time insisting that tour (hoho bus) ticket sellers were all fake except for her friend. Waited to find her friend who proceded to run out of change and then out of tickets. Not impressed .

Med/TA on Vista

JONES&CO’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Interior
Cabin 4F 7331
Nice cabin. Some noise from next door as it was an adjoining room, but not much. Second part of cruise not a peep of noise. Space well planned. No problems. Steward followed our requests for ice and pillow. Always clean and fresh.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins