3. Celebrity Reflection
Transatlantic cruises are a favorite for my husband and I. We enjoy the long sea days for the relaxing times we have. There are always great speakers and activities. This time around we loved all the 25 hour days as we sailed beach to the US from Rome. Our stops in Villefr ace, Marseille, Barcelona and the Canary Island of Tenerife offered us chances for great excursions. We mostly joined with other CC members for small private tours or explored on our own. It seems though that Celebrity has cut down on the number of Meditterean TA s which forces us to the same destinations over and over. From conversations we had I understand many loyal Celebrity cruisers are planning to try other cruise lines for this reason. The Celebrity Reflection is a marvelous ship. It is beautiful, functional and well maintained. Our Oceanview cabin was spacious and our cabin steward, Juan went above and beyond in making sure we were well taken of. My only complaint would be regarding our dining experience. We always choose Select Dining and have always had good seating and met many new friends. This trip was different. When we requested a table for six to share we were told on all but one night that there were none available. Each time, the maitre D Artur, said he had a "wonderful" table for us that was "just what we wanted" and proceeded to seat us at a table for four close to the kitchen door and rarely brought anyone to join us. The only good thing about this was our waiter, Luis, who was the best I have ever encountered. We spoke to the dining room manager, Franco and our Capt. Club hostess, Melissa, who said they would try to help us out, but to no avail. All total a good sailing.

Smooth Sailing

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by happycamper45

• Sail Date: October 2016
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

All total a good sailing.
happycamper45’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 07 3153
Great cabin, lots of space and wonderful location a little off of the Grand Foyer. Very convenient,
Vista Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins